Elope in West Virginia
West Virginia Elopement
Every little girl dreams of that memorable wedding. Then she grows up. Why not have that dream? We can help you make that happen – stress-free.
The warm and welcoming wedding of your dreams is waiting for you at Gillum House Bed & Breakfast at a price you can afford. Take away the stress of an expensive wedding and let Kathleen help you focus your energies on creating a magical day with the memories that last a lifetime. From simple elegance to a historical re-creation, you can have the wedding the memories are made of at a price that you can afford. We can also do a photo shoot on the West Fork River Rail-Trail if desired.
Would you like to be married in a 1778 log house? We can offer this site for Bride and Groom and no more than 4 witnesses.
- Bride’s bouquet and Groom’s boutonniere
- Methodist Minister to perform ceremony
- Video the wedding and cake cutting
- 3 DVDs of the video
- Still photos
- A CD of all photos
- Small heart-shaped 2-tier wedding cake
- WV Sparkling Cider toast
- 1 night with breakfast at Gillum House (per availability)
What do YOU have to do?
- Reserve YOUR date at least 7 days in advance
- Get your marriage license
- At the Bride's County Courthouse if a WV resident
- At any WV Courthouse if a non-resident
- Note: Same-day license if Monday thru Friday
- Arrive at Gillum House Bed & Breakfast
Cost is $750 + 6% WV sales tax a 25% non-refundable deposit is required when making the reservation
(IF booking online, on the drop-downmenu, please click Elopement in Packages for correct rate.)